THE PEARL HOTEL, SAN DIEGO: THE NIGHTLIFE ALTERNATIVE TO DOWNTOWN SAN DIEGO
THE PEARL SHINES BRIGHTEST WHEN YOU'RE HERE!
Mix and mingle with us at The Pearl—in the spotlight, under the moonlight. Fantastic food and a fun-fueled social scene provide perfect San Diego vibes for winding up or winding down. Bring yourself and bring your friends, for these special events, daily deals and weekly happenings:
Spotlight Events: Don't Miss Them!
TUESDAY OCTOBER 20th : SAXON BROWN WINE DINNER
Join us for a lovely poolside evening with award winning American vintner, Jeff Gaffner, while he discusses Sonoma Valley wines from his very own Saxon Brown label. A distinctive menu of 4 courses will be prepared by The Pearl's new Executive Chef, Todd Bencivenni, designed to highlight the intricacies of each single vineyard wine. RSVP to email@example.com to join in on this sensory experience and meet the winemaker and chef.
Limited Seating // RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org // $70/pp // Event starts at 6PM
TUESDAY OCTOBER 27th PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST
Bck by popular demand, the 7th Annual Pumpkin Carving Contest! Grab your pals and gals and put your creativity to the test! Top three pumpkins will walk away with some groovy goods. Check-in at 8PM // RSVP to email@example.com // Space it limited.
THURSDAY OCTOBER 29th B-I-N-G-O!
Satisfy your thingo for bingo! Check-in is at 8:45PM. Limited to the first 40 to RSVP! Email to RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone, # of people, time, and if you want to join us for dinner!
MONDAY- FRIDAY: HAPPY HOUR
Happy Hour bites and drink specials from 4pm-6pm!
MONDAY: EXTENDED HAPPY HOUR
$3 select beers, $5 house wine by the glass, $4 wells and ½ off specialty cocktails all night long. Plus, $1.00 oysters galore – because we’re The Pearl, baby!
TUESDAYS: $2.50 FISH TACOS ALL NIGHT
Join us all night on Tuesday for $2.50 Tacos Perla Mahi-Mahi Tacos. Offer is valid in bar and shag lounge only.
WEDNESDAYS: DIVE-IN THEATRE:
Film, food, & fun by the pool starting at 8:00pm.
- 07 Talladega Nights (2006 / 122 minutes)
- 14 Ghost Busters (1998 / 117 minutes)
- 21 Back to the Future (1985 / 116 minutes)
- 28 Shaun of the Dead (2004 / 100 minutes)
- 04 Zoolander (2001 / 89 minutes)
- 12 Super Troopers (2002 / 100 minutes)
- 18 Planes, Trains, and Automobiles (1987 / 93 minutes)
- 25 The Big Lebowski (1998 / 117 minutes)
- 02 Die Hard (1998 / 131 minutes)
- 09 Elf (2003 / 97 minutes)
- 10 A Christmas Story (1983 / 94 minutes)
- 16 National Lampoon's Christmas (1989 / 97 minutes)
- 23 Frozen (2013 / 102 minutes)
*Happy Hour pricing excludes bottles of wine