Say “yes” to a bit of excess. Try The Strand on for size and reward yourself with upscale accommodations unlike any San Diego boutique hotel.
(The photo above is not a representation of all Strand guestrooms others do not have a couch)
|Sleep Specs:||King platform bed made of sturdy, English walnut and steel accents; Sealy Posturpedic Dynasty CSS pillowtop mattress; Luxury, high thread-count sheets|
Key features and amenities:
- 225-300 sq ft.
- The Pearl’s largest guest room
- Patios and balconies in all units
- Patio seating and dining furniture (select units)
- 42-inch, wall-mounted LCD television with HBO
- High-speed wireless Internet
- Natural wood platform bed with steel accents
- Casual seating with thick, upholstered cushions
- Couch seating (select units)
- Kartell desk seating with stylish, natural wood desk
- Vintage table lamps
- Extended-arm reading lamp
- Custom tile and wallpaper mosaic by Michael Soriano
- Framed artwork courtesy of ARTS.
- Fully-tiled, free-standing shower
- Luxury bed and bath linens
- Spa H2O Plus™ bath products
- Superior storage unit
The Strand :: Living Large, Living Well
The Gem and The Jewel are exciting proof that there’s more than meets the eye at The Pearl. Even The Strand, categorized as a “superior” room, is an indoor/outdoor multi-dimensional delight. Yes, it’s large, but beyond that, it adapts to YOU and not vice-versa. It empowers, but never overpowers. It almost intuitively eases you into your desired mission. If you traveled to San Diego for work, there’s room to spread out and get down to business. Or if you arrived here for leisure, there’s room to spread out and get down—however you define that. Sounds great, right? A room with room to roam—inside and out, mentally and physically. Clearly, The Strand has everything to do with freedom and nothing to do with being “stranded” or otherwise restricted. You’re welcome to appreciate the irony, whether you’re at The Pearl for an in-town getaway or arrive from faraway to hideaway in plain sight. You deserve to reserve this special slice of freedom. Make A Reservation